Are you looking for The meaning and full form of E=mc2 in physics And what does E=mc2 stand for? Well, We are going to learn about the definition and meaning of E=mc2 in science, and the abbreviations of E=mc2 acronyms. So you should read this post till the end?
The Full Form of E=mc2 – Energy, Mass Times, and Speed of the Light square
E=mc2 Stands for Energy, Mass Times, and Speed of the Light square. E=mc2 is an Energy that equals mass times the speed of light squared. it is also known as The Theory of Relativity.
The Theory of Relativity (E=mc2) formula is given by the most famous German-born physicist Albert Einstein on September 27, 1905.
According to Albert Einstein, if the total mass of any unit is multiplied by the square of the speed of light, then the total energy of that unit can be found. Einstein gave the theory in the form of this formula that energy can be converted into mass and mass into energy.
E=mc2 where m and c stand for
What does c stand for in the theory of relativity (E=mc2)? well, c stands for the speed of light in a vacuum, (c = 2.99792458 108 m/s ). actually, C = Speed of light is driven from the Latin term celeritas. which means Speed. so, e=mc2 where m and c stand for –
|E = Energy|
|M = Mass|
|C = Speed of light (Latin term celeritas, (speed)|
|2 = Squared|
What are the uses of E=mc2?
- With the help of this formula, we can convert energy into mass and mass into energy and
- This formula is extensively used to know the energy horse and energy production inside the nucleus.
- we can know the decrease in the mass of the Sun.
- To carry out research work on atom bombs and the fission of molecules in nuclear power stations
- calculate the amount of energy liberated in Nuclear Reactions.