Properties of LASER
there are different types of Characteristics of a LASER as mentioned belove-
- the main properties of laser beam is that it is Superior Coherence, Superior Monochromatism, High Output, Superior Directivity
- These rays are completely coherent. This can be demonstrated in Young’s interference experiment using laser light.
- If we place Young’s double slit in front of the laser, the interference pattern is visible, but the width of the fringes in the model is very small.
- Laser rays are directional, so their beam is very narrow.
- These rays can travel a long distance without being absorbed. but it is not absorbed in water.
- The light of the laser is very intense. Raman lines can be seen by the eye using laser light.
- These rays cause the hardest metal to melt and vaporize in an instant.
Applications of LASER
using these laser properties LASERs are used in various fields like a traffic light, medical science, electronic gadget, etc.
- Using in drilling, cutting, surface treatment, welding and soldering equipment.
- to use in bar code scanner, DVD or CD.
- applications of laser in defense in anti-missile, laser-rifle, laser-pistol and Nuclear Fusion Reactors.
- laser applications In space, lasers are used to control rockets and satellites, and in directional radio communication, underwater communication networks.
- laser applications in engineering Laser is very useful in in engineering and science & research. It has been used in the Michelson-Morley experiment, which proves Einstein’s theory of relativity. With its help, the temperature of the plasma and the density of electrons etc. can be determined. Objects far away can be seen with a laser-flashlight
- LASER is used in laser printing devices, dental treatment devices, cosmetic treatment equipment.
- In medical science, laser beams are used in micro-surgery, dental treatment devices, cosmetic treatment equipment, treatment of kidney stones, cancer and tumors and in brain operations,
- In photography, stereoscopic holography photography is create with a laser.
- Laser rays are also used to measure very large distances because laser rays are very parallel. The distance of the Moon from the Earth is measured by this method.
- The color of laser light can be changed. When red-colored laser light is passed through strips of quartz crystals, the color of the laser light emitted changes.
Types of Laser
laser is divided into the following parts based on their design and its applications.
- Gas LASER
- Semiconductor LASER
- Chemical LASER
- Liquid or Dye LASER
- Excimer LASER
Laser is used as an acronym to represent Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation. now you might have got some idea about the abbreviation, acronym, Full form, and meaning of Laser. But, There Are some Most Using Full-Form and meaning of Laser acronyms and abbreviations listed in different categories below the table.
What is the meaning of Laser?
In the above article, we have discussed Laser full form, meaning, and definition. Now we are going to discuss some FAQs that are frequently asked on the internet. So there are many FAQs on the full form of Laser. let’s explore some of them.
What is the full form of Laser?
The Full Form of Laser is Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation. The Definition of Laser and all possible meanings are given above, You might also like some similar terms related to Laser.
What does Laser stand for?
Laser stands for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation. But there may be more than one meaning of Laser, so check out all meanings of Laser in the Above post section.
What does Laser mean?
Laser is an acronym that means Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation. you can read Most used Laser Full Form Meaning. check out related information in the above section.
What is the Laser Meaning in Hindi
The Laser meaning in Hindi is Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation. It may be more than one Meaning of Laser so check out one by one in the above section.
Laser ka full form in Hindi
Laser ka full form in Hindi is Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation. It has many other Full Forms there are listed Above.
What is the acronyms and abbreviation of Laser?
Laser is an acronym for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation. The Definition & Meaning of Laser in Different Categories discussed above.
In this post, we discussed all the important things about What is the meaning of Laser. You will not only get all the possible Laser Full Form & Meaning. But also get various acronyms, abbreviations, and the meaning and full form of Laser with definitions.
|Online Full Form is a website to providing you popular full forms, meaning, abbreviations, and acronyms related to computer, electronics, science, finance, information technology, chemistry, biology, business, organization, Digital marketing, and chat slang. Let's learn, and improve your knowledge! if you find any mistake related to acronym, abbreviation, or meaning then kindly contact us.