On this page, We are going to learn about the full form of USSR and the meaning of USSR, As well as the meaning, definition, and acronym for USSR in different categories. So you should read this post till the end.
Full Form of USSR: Union of Soviet Socialist Republics
USSR Stands for Union of Soviet Socialist Republics. USSR was the geopolitical union of the Russian, Ukrainian, and Belorussian Soviet republics that existed from 1922 to 1991.
It was a federation of 15 Soviet Socialist Republics, which were the constituent republics of the Russian SFSR, the Ukrainian, the Byelorussian, the Uzbek, the Kazakh, the Georgian, the Armenian, Azerbaijan, the Turkmen, the Tajik, the Estonian, the Latvian, the Lithuanian, the Moldavian, and the Polish.
- It was bordered by Albania, Austria, Bulgaria, China, Czechoslovakia, Germany
- It was the world’s largest country, spanning over 22,000,000 square kilometers (8,000,000 sq mi).
- It was a superpower and a superpower with nuclear weapons.
- It is also known for its Red Army and the Great Patriotic War.
- The USSR was the world’s largest country by land area, population, and GDP, as well as the second-largest in military power
USSR is used as an acronym to represent the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics. now you might have got some idea about the abbreviation, acronym, Full form, and meaning of USSR.