Are you looking for the meaning and full form of India? Also, do you want to know the meaning and definition of India and what India stands for? So, we are going to learn about the abbreviation and acronym of India, as well as the India full form and meaning. So you should read this post till the end?
The Full Form of India- Independent National Democratic Intelligent Area
India stands for “Independent National Democratic Intelligent Area.” There is no abbreviation for India. So, India has no full form. The word India is actually derived from the Sanskrit word Sindhu, which comes from the Persian word Indus. There is a river called the Indus, which was known to the country on the other side as Indoi by the Greeks.
Eventually, it was replaced with the word India. Thereafter the name of India has become famous all over the world. Whereas, The official name of India is “The Republic of India“. But India is also known by other names like Republic of India, Bharat, Hindustan, Aryavarta, Hindustan, etc.
- India is the seventh-largest country in the world in terms of area
- India is bordered by Pakistan to the west, China (Tibet), Nepal and Bhutan to the northeast, and Bangladesh and Myanmar to the east.
- The position of India on the world map is 28°36.8′N 77°12.5′E
- At present, the capital of India is New Delhi, in which there are 28 states and 8 union territories.
- The standard time in India is GMT+05:30
- India became independent from British colonial rule on 15 August 1947. and implemented its constitution on 26 January 1950.
- 26th January (Republic Day), 15th August (Independence Day), and 2nd October (Gandhi Jayanti, the birthday of Mahatma Gandhi) is celebrated as National Days in India.
Full-Form of India in English
a very popular question that always gets views on social media is India an acronym. No there is no official full form of India. But, the Republic of India’ is the official name of the country India. Finally, there is no full form or acronym for India. but, the interesting and funny full form of India is –
- Independent National Democratic Intelligent Area
- The Independent Nation Declared In August
- Intelligent Nation Developing In All fields
A brief history of India
India is a country with a long and rich history. It was once ruled by powerful empires and has been home to many great civilizations. India has also been a source of many inventions and innovations, ranging from the game of chess to the decimal system.
It is believed that the first humans settled in India over 75,000 years ago, and since then the country has seen the rise and fall of many civilizations. India has been home to some of the world’s greatest empires, including the Maurya, Gupta, and Mughal Empires. India has also been a major center of culture and learning, with great scholars and artists such as Ved Vyasa, Aryabhata, and Rabindranath Tagore.
Today, India is a rapidly growing country with a thriving economy and a rich culture. It is home to over 1.3 billion people and is one of the most populous countries in the world. India is also a very diverse country, with many different languages, religions, and ethnic groups.
An amazing and interesting fact about India
There has been a wonderful history, tradition, rite, civilization, and dialect of India since the ancient period. There is no doubt that India is one of the best nations in the world.
There are also some mysterious facts about India that will surprise you. These amazing facts about India will also give you a new perspective on the country. Let’s find out about the amazing and interesting facts about India.
- India derives its name from the Indus river. There was a river that flowed in the valleys of the Indus Valley.
- Historically, the Indus Valley Civilization was the oldest civilization In the world. It is therefore the oldest, most advanced, and most continuous civilization in the world.
- Kumbh Mela, India’s largest gathering, can even be seen from space.
- In the world, India is the 24th most English-speaking country.
- The zero number was also invented in India.
- It was in India that plastic surgery was discovered, as well as the chess game, buttons, trigonometry, algebra, calculus, and the value of pi.
- An Indian named Ajay V. Bhatt invented the USB pen drive
- The Pentium chip was invented by “Vinod Dham” who is an Indian.
- The largest postal system in the world is located in Kerala, India.
- The world’s oldest city, Varanasi, is located in India.
- There is a Taj Mahal in India that is the seventh wonder of the world
- The Indian state of Meghalaya has one of the highest rainfall rates in the world.
- There is a cricket stadium in Himachal Pradesh that is 24 km above sea level, which is the highest in the world.
- In honor of former Indian president Abdul Kalam, Switzerland celebrates Science Day on 26 May.
Now you might have got some ideas about the abbreviation, acronym, full form, and meaning of India. But, some of the most commonly used acronyms, abbreviations, full forms, and the India meaning are listed in different categories below the table.
|INDIA||I Nearly Died Of Anger|
|INDIA||I Never Delay in Action|
|INDIA||I’ll Never Do It Again|
|INDIA||If Necessary, Divinity Is Available|
|INDIA||The Independent Nation Declared In August|
|INDIA||Independent National Democratic Intelligent Area|
|INDIA||Indians Never Delay In Anything|
Internet Text slang
|INDIA||Integrated National Development Impacting All|
|INDIA||Intelligent Nation Developing In All fields|
|INDIA||International Conference on Information System Design and Intelligent Applications|
Computing and IT
|INDIA||International Defence In Asia|
India meaning and FAQs
We have discussed what India stands for, as well as the full form, meaning, and definition of India. Now we are going to discuss some frequently asked questions on the internet. So, there are many FAQs on the meaning and the full form of India. Let’s explore India Meaning and FAQs.
What is the full form of India in chat or text?
The Full Form of India is I’ll Never Do It Again in the terms of internet chat or text. India acronyms terms used to say “I apologize for the error and it will not happen again” the Definition of India and all possible meanings are given above, You might also like some similar terms related to India.
What is the meaning of India?
The meaning of India is Independent National Democratic Intelligent Area. Check out all the meanings of India one by one, You might be searching for another term that is similar to India. since there may be more than one meaning of India.
What does India stand for?
India stands for Independent National Democratic Intelligent Area. India is also related to some other terms that you might like to know more about. so check out all meanings of India in the Above post section.
What does India mean in the Country?
India means Independent National Democratic Intelligent Area In the terms of the county. Earlier, we explained what does India means? you can read Most used India Full Form and Meaning. check-out related information in the above section.
What is the acronym of India?
India is an acronym for Independent National Democratic Intelligent Area. The Definition & Meaning of India in Different Categories discussed above.
What is the full name of India?
The full name of India is Independent National Democratic Intelligent Area. Finally, we also discussed all the important things about, What is that India and also related to the full Name of India.
What is the definition of India?
The definition of India represents Independent National Democratic Intelligent Area. You can also know some Most Using Full-Form and The meaning of India in the above section
What is the India Meaning in Hindi
The India meaning in Hindi is Independent National Democratic Intelligent Area. It may be more than one Meaning of India so check out one by one in the above section.
India ka full form in Hindi
India ka full form in Hindi is Independent National Democratic Intelligent Area. It has many other Full Forms there are listed Above.
In this post, we discussed all the important things about what India stands for, full form, meaning, and definition. You will not only get all the possible India full forms and meanings. but also all popular full forms, acronyms, abbreviations, and their meanings and definitions.