On this page, We are going to learn about the full form of Mouse and the meaning of Mouse, As well as the meaning, definition, abbreviation, and acronym for Mouse in different categories. So you should read this post till the end.
The Full Form of Mouse: Manually Operated User Selection Equipment
Mouse Stands for Manually Operated User Selection Equipment. The mouse is an Input Device that is used to control, point, select, click, drag, drop, and Scroll the position of a pointer on a screen.
Not only, the mouse is used to control the pointer on a screen but also, operates any Application or computer program.
the mouse is also known as a pointing device in technical terms. With the help of this pointing device, any user can interact with a PC. It is mainly used to choose different Items and menus on the Computer screen.
A computer mouse consists of two parts, the handle, and the ball at the end of a cord. The mouse is moved around the screen using the cord, which is plugged into a USB port. The cord connects the mouse to the computer.
Who Invented the Computer Mouse?
- When and who invented the first computer mouse? well, the answer is- The computer mouse was invented by Douglas Engelbart in 1960. so, Douglas C. Engelbart is known as the Father of Mouse.
- Optical Mouse was invented by Lisa M. Williams and Robert S. Cherry in 1980. Earlier, the ball was used in the mouse and it was known as the “Ball Mouse”, after the invention of the Optical Mouse, the ball was removed and Optical LED was used.
- The first wireless mouse was invented by David Liddle and Donald Massaro in 1984. Use radio frequency to wireless Mouse data transfer.
right click and left-click with the mouse.
mainly, there are two click buttons on the mouse. which is known as Right-Click or Left-Click. Well, now let’s discuss what right-click and left-click are with the mouse.
|Terms||Right Click||Left Click|
|position||The right-Click button is on the right side of the mouse||The left-Click button is on the left side of the mouse|
|other names||Right-Click is also known as Secondary Click.||The left Click is also also known as the normal click, regular click, or primary click.|
|finger use||Often, the Right Click is clicked with the middle finger||Left Click is clicked with the index finger i.e. index finger.|
|left-handed user||Left-Handed computer users click, Right Click with the help of their index finger.||But, Left-Handed i.e. computer users working with left hands, click Left-Click with the help of the Middle finger|
|Use of Clicks||Use of Right Click|
1. On clicking the right mouse button, the drop-down menu opens.
2. Right-click helps to open a menu of auxiliary functions opens.
3. Right-clicking on a link opens many more menus related to that link
4. The options menu is open regarding that program
5. By right-clicking on the desktop, you can change the wallpaper, refresh, create a new folder, theme, and display setting
5. Right-clicking in MS Office like Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc opens the option of Copying and Pasting, File Properties, Save, Print.
|Use of Left Click|
1. To move files click and drag
2. To select files click and drag
3. Double-click to open files on the computer
4. Navigate links to web pages For
|Computer Full Form||LAPTOP Full Form||NTFS Full Form||UPS Full Form|
|PING Full Form||WPS Full Form||PC Full Form||SSD Full Form|