On this page, We are going to learn about the full form of FMGE and the meaning of FMGE, As well as the meaning, definition, and acronym for FMGE in different categories. So you should read this post till the end.
The Full Form of FMGE: Foreign Medical Graduate Examination
FMGE stands for Foreign Medical Graduate Examination. The Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) is a national-level examination conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE).
The examination is held twice a year, typically in June and December. The FMGE is a qualifying examination for Indian citizens with medical qualifications from foreign countries to practice medicine in India.
Overview of FMGE
|name of exam||Foreign Medical Graduates Examination|
|Application fee||Rs. 5,500 to Rs. 8000|
|frequency||2 times a year|
|Number of Attempts for FMGE||3|
FMGE exam eligibility
It is necessary to fulfill certain eligibility criteria in order to be eligible to take the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination.
If you are either an Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) or an Indian citizen, you will be able to apply for the program.
It is also required that you have a First Aid degree that has been confirmed by the Indian Embassy in your country.
To appear in the examination, you will also have to submit documentation supporting your educational claims.
You will not have to take FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Examination) if you earned your primary medical degree in the UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand or Canada.
Exam pattern for FMGE
It is important for your success in an entrance exam to understand the fmge exam pattern.
To pass your exam, you must score 150 out of 300 on MCQs, or at least 50%.
Below is the FMGE Exam Pattern, which shows how low the pass rate is for FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Examination).
|medium of examination||English|
|FMGE Exam Mode||Online|
|Question type||Multiple Choice Question|
|Paper||2 [Part-A & Part-B]|
|total number of questions||300|
|Exam duration||5 hours [2.5 hours for each paper]|
|marks per question||1 mark|
How to fill FMGE Application Form?
- Applicants can apply for FMGE 2022 by clicking on the FMGE Application Form link
- Then enter your contact information, such as your mobile number and email address.
- The OTP will now be sent to your registered email address and mobile number. After entering the OTP, generate an ID and password.
- When you complete the application form by entering your username and password, you will be able to log in.
- In the registration process, you will be asked to provide your personal information, qualifications, communication details, etc.
- Next, submit scanned images of passport-sized photographs, signatures, and thumb impressions.
- Accept the declaration and fill out all the details,
- Fees for FMGE 2022 Application Forms must be paid in Online Mode through Credit/Debit Cards and Net Banking (This amount may vary depending on their terms and conditions).
- Verify all the details mentioned on the confirmation page and take multiple copies of the FMGE 2022 – 2023 confirmation page.
Now you might have got some ideas about the abbreviation, acronym, full form, and meaning of FMGE. Also all popular full forms, acronyms, abbreviations, and FMGE meanings and definitions.