On this page, We are going to learn about the full form of XAT and the meaning of XAT, As well as the meaning, definition, and acronym for XAT in different categories. So you should read this post till the end.
The Full Form of XAT: Xavier Aptitude Test
XAT Stands for Xavier Aptitude Test. The Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is a national-level aptitude test conducted by Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur on behalf of XAMI. It is a computer-based test that is held every year on the first Sunday of January.
The test is conducted to select the most suitable candidates for the management programs of Xavier Institutes. Candidates who have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA are eligible to appear for XAT.
XAT Exam pattern
This type of Management Entrance Test has a constantly changing syllabus and pattern so students must keep up to date with the syllabus and pattern. lets know about “XAT Exam pattern”
- The paper is conducted in an online mode
- 180 minutes are given for the entire exam
- 1 mark is awarded for each correct answer
- And 0.25 marks are deducted for each wrong answer.
- However, there is no negative marking in the GK section.
- 100 questions are asked in the entire paper.
XAT Exam Syllabus
The Syllabus of the XAT Exam is very simple, Lets understand the main points of the XAT Exam Syllabus
- Exams are conducted every January.
- Exams are conducted online
- It has been decided to remove the Essay part from the 2020 exam. The entire exam will be composed of only four sections.
- There is a total time limit of 180 minutes for solving the entire paper.
- Therefore, applicants must focus on the remaining four sections in order to score high on the exam
- There will be no breaks during the entire paper, and each section will have its own time limit
- 180 minutes will be allotted for the entire paper.
- The paper will contain 100 questions. There will be 75 questions with negative markings
- On the other hand, there will be no negative marking in 25 general knowledge questions.
FAQs and the meaning of XAT?
What is the full form of XAT in Business?
The Full Form of XAT is Xtreme Automotive Technologies in the context of Business. Xtreme Automotive Technologies is a company that specializes in high performance automotive parts and accessories. They offer a wide range of products for both street and race vehicles. Some of their most popular items include suspension components, brakes, engine parts, and exhaust systems. the Definition of XAT and all possible meanings are given above, You might also like some similar terms related to XAT.
What is the meaning of XAT in technology?
The meaning of XAT is X Ample Technology. Check out all the meanings of XAT one by one, You might be searching for another term that is similar to XAT. since there may be more than one meaning of XAT.
What does XAT stand for?
XAT stands for Xavier Aptitude Test. XAT is also related to some other terms that you might like to know more about. so check out all meanings of XAT in the Above post section.
What does XAT mean in Computer?
XAT means X-Open Application Toolkit In the terms of Computer. Earlier, we explained what does XAT means? you can read Most used XAT Full Form and Meaning. check-out related information in the above section.
What is the acronym of XAT?
XAT is an acronym for Xavier Aptitude Test. The Definition & Meaning of XAT in Different Categories discussed above.
What is the full name of XAT?
The full name of XAT is Xavier Aptitude Test. Finally, we also discussed all the important things about, What is that XAT and also related to the full Name of XAT.
What is the definition of XAT?
The definition of XAT represents Xavier Aptitude Test. You can also know some Most Using Full-Form and The meaning of XAT in the above section
What is the XAT Meaning in computers?
The XAT meaning in the computer is X-Open Application Toolkit. It may be more than one Meaning of XAT so check out one by one in the above section.