On this page, We are going to learn about the full form of VISA and the meaning of VISA, As well as the meaning, definition, and acronym for VISA in different categories. So you should read this post till the end.
The Full Form of VISA: Visitors International Stay Admission
VISA Stands for Visitors International Stay Admission. VISA is the Latin phrase That means “charta visa“ which means “document that has been viewed.”
A visa is a document that allows a foreign national to enter a country and remain there for a specific period of time. The visa may be for tourism, business, medical treatment, or Employment.
Each country has its own requirements for issuing visas, and the type of visa issued will depend on the purpose of the visit.
For example, a student visa allows a person to enter a country to study. same as a Medical VISA allow for medical treatment.
Types of visa
Mainly, there are two types of visa
- Non-Immigrant VISA: If a person wants to go abroad for a limited period of time, then a Non-Immigrant VISA has to be taken.
- Immigrant VISA: If a person wants to go to another country and settle there, then an Immigrant VISA will have to be taken.
There are many different types of visas, each with its own requirements. For example, a student visa allows a person to enter a country to study at a school or university.
- Business VISA: This visa is issued for business people who are going abroad for some business.
- Common VISA: Generally visa is allowed to visit only the country that issued it. But there are some visas that allow going to more than one country, such a visa is called Common VISA.
- Immigrant VISA: This visa is given in case when a person wants to settle in another country, but this visa can be issued only if you are sure that that country is ready to give immigration.
- Arrival VISA: This visa is issued immediately before entering another country, but you must already have a visa.
- Student VISA: This visa is issued for students going abroad for higher studies or studies abroad.
- Tourist VISA: This visa is provided for traveling purposes.
- Transit VISA: This visa has a maximum duration of five days, it is issued when a person has to pass through a third country.
- Marriage VISA: This visa is issued for a certain period of time, if an Indian man wants to marry a girl from a foreign country, then he can call her to his country India, but for this, that girl has to be an Indian in his country. You have to apply for a marriage visa by visiting the embassy.
There are some of the most commonly used acronyms, abbreviations, full forms, and the VISA meaning are listed in different categories below the table.
|VISA||Virtual Instrument Software Architecture|
|VISA||Visa International Services Association|
|VISA||Virtual Instrument System Architecture|
|VISA||Verified International Stay Approval|
|VISA||Vision, Integrity, Structure, and Accountability|
|VISA||Vancomycin Intermediate Staphylococcus Aureus Infection|
|VISA||Virtual Information Skills Activity|
|VISA||Vacation Insurance Savings Account|
Travel & Tourism
FAQs and the meaning of VISA?
What is the full form of VISA in the computer?
The Full Form of VISA is Virtual Instrument Software Architecture. It is a design methodology for creating virtual instruments used to replace missing instruments in music recording and live performances. the Definition of VISA and all possible meanings are given above, You might also like some similar terms related to VISA.
What is the meaning of VISA in credit cards?
In the Context of Credit cards, The meaning of VISA is Visa International Service Association (credit card company). Visa is an International Card with an International payment Gateway that is used for banking transactions. Check out all the meanings of VISA one by one, You might be searching for another term that is similar to VISA. since there may be more than one meaning of VISA.
What does VISA stand for?
VISA stands for Visitors International Stay Admission. VISA is also related to some other terms that you might like to know more about. so check out all meanings of VISA in the Above post section.
What does VISA mean in medical?
In the terms of VISA mean vancomycin Intermediate Staphylococcus Aureus Infection. Earlier, we explained what does VISA means? you can read Most used VISA Full Form and Meaning. check-out related information in the above section.