On this page, We are going to learn about the full form of PS and the meaning of PS, As well as the meaning, definition, and acronym for PS in different categories. So you should read this post till the end.
The Full Form of PS: Post Script
PS Stands for PostScript. PostScript is a page description language used in electrolytes and computer printers. It is a vector-based language, which means that it is able to produce graphics and images of any size and complexity.
PostScript is used extensively in the printing industry and is the standard format for printing documents from Adobe Acrobat.
What is the Use of PS (Postscript)
The word postscript is derived from the Latin word “post scriptum” which means “written later”. Often people use PS acronyms when they forget to write some of them in a letter or while writing a message.
After this, when something has to be added to that Email message or letter again, then further things are written in it by writing PS. Well, Any incomplete sentence is completed through postscript.
What is PS (Postscript)
A postscript can be a line or a paragraph appended after a signature line. There can be different reasons for adding a postscript such as expressing an idea or providing additional information, so, it is a simple way to reinforce your message and increase your submission.
A letter, which was typed without a computer, had an accidental omission added below the signature line. The use of PS is often used to add further things to the message of email etc.
And even when sending a letter to someone, when something is missed, then further matter can be added by writing PS.
PS Meaning in Social Media
Today, PS is used on many social networking sites, such as Facebook, WhatsApp, and Instagram. People often write PS when something is missed when posting something on Social Networking Sites or while chatting. While sending letters, PS has been used long ago.
Actually, PS and P.S. Both are correct. and nowadays vastly it is used for emails and online chats
How do you use PS in a sentence example?
Now we learn, to use PS in a sentence, let’s discuss some examples of PS and how to use it in a sentence-
I am very happy to hear that your examination is over and now you are preparing to go to London for further studies.
P.S. Best Wishes for Your Future
Example of PS (Postscript) in a E-mail or social media
- The last registration date for the college is 4th January. P.S. ₹ 200 extra will be charged after the registration date is over
- Olivia tomorrow you go to the airport and receive Emma, P.S. get some money and a car.
- you go to the picnic spot and have a lot of fun. P.S. Don’t worry if I am a few minutes late.
- I love the pizza you made. P.S.Thank you
- I miss you so much looking at your pictures. P.S. I love you
- Dear Sophia, you have given a very nice gift on my birthday. P.S. Thank you
- which is the best place to visit in the world. P.S. except for the Arabian country
- can you show me a house that is on the beach? P.S. that house must be a little cheaper
- Harry is going on a picnic tour and didn’t even tell anyone. P.S. except for your parents
There are some of the most commonly used acronyms, abbreviations, full forms, and the PS meaning are listed in different categories below the table.
Housing & Amenities
|PS||Physics of Sports|