On this page, We are going to learn about the full form of e.g. and the meaning of e.g., As well as the meaning, definition, and acronym for e.g. in different categories. So you should read this post till the end.
The Full Form of e.g. – exempli gratia
e.g. Stands for exempli gratia. i.g. is a Latin word that means “for example”. e.g. is used for introducing one or more examples of the thing mentioned earlier in a sentence. Here are some examples of i.g. in Sentences
- I wake up in the early morning and do Healthy exercises e.g., Running, skipping, etc.
- There are many branches of science e.g., Physics, Chemistry, Earth science, Space science, Biochemistry, and Microbiology.
- Many ways to Earn Money Online Without scams, No Investment e.g., Freelancing, Stock Market Trading, etc
How to use i.g. correctly in the sentence
- Always write i.g. with lowercase letters.
- Do not italicize i.g.
- there is always place a comma immediately after the i.g.
- But, don’t use commas when the abbreviation starts a sentence or The abbreviation is in the title
There are some of the most commonly used acronyms, abbreviations, full forms, and the e.g. meaning are listed in different categories below the table.
Law & Legal