The Full Form of XAML is Extensible Application Markup Language. XAML is a markup language it is Microsoft’s variant of XML used for creating User Interfaces (GUI). It is very similar to HTML, which actually defines the content of a webpage.
XAML is used to define XAML tag objects, nesting tags, defining objects inside objects of other tags, and defining object attributes, such as name, size, shape, and color.
XAML was first introduced in 2006 with WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation). WPF is an extension of the Microsoft .NET Framework, in which a display engine is used to render interface elements to Windows applications. XAML is used to define and link elements in the Microsoft .NET Framework.
Benefits and Advantages of XAML
- It is XML syntax-based.
- The XAML Tags are simpler and smaller.
- XAML syntax and tags are easy to write and easy to understand.
- constructing the User interface is easy and simple with XAML
- A clear separation between UI(XAML) and UI logic(C #) is given by XAML.
- XAML code is easier to read.
- the XAML syntax is smoother than the C # syntax
Finally, you have got the answer to the question of “What is XAML”. Thus, XAML is an acronym. So it has many full forms in different categories. Finally, XAML has many Full-Forms listed in different categories below the table. Let’s Learn the XAML Full Form in English.