ULPIN : Unique Land Parcel Identification Number.
ULPIN Stands for Unique Land Parcel Identification Number. ULPIN is a 14 digit number, which will be given to the owner of the plot. And with this PIN, the Aadhar card will also be linked as the identity of the owner of the plot. This is a Central Sector scheme
That is, the UIDAI Aadhaar Number of the owner of the plot will be linked with the records of the land with the help of ULPIN, this 14 digit identification number will be linked with each plot of the country within a year as per the plan of the center.
For the last several years, the Central Government has been working on the digitization of land records and the property registration process under the Digital India Land Records Modernization Program. And now soon it will also be implemented.
What is the Features of ULPIN Why it is implemented
- Identification of Land Survey Parcels
This program has been named “The Aadhaar for Land”. Under this, the number given to the land-owner will identify each surveyed parcel of land.
With the implementation of the ULPIN scheme, the identity of the real land owner of the land will be with the government, which will prevent land fraud, especially in the backward area of rural India, the disputed land records will be recognized
- Longitude and Latitude and Land Mapping
ULPIN Scheme Land Parcel Scheme will be based on the longitude and latitude coordinates of the land, under this mapping of all the land will be done, so that the land can be easily identified on a detailed survey and Geo-Referenced Cadastral Maps.
What is Benefit of ULPIN Scheme
- This will stop land related fraud and many types of land disputes.
- It will be very helpful for people of rural areas and farmers land dispute.
- With the help of this number, the record of each land can be uniquely identified.
- Also it has the benefits of ensuring uniqueness in transactions and keeping the land records up to date at all times.
- A chain of all property transactions will be established. By which the government will also be able to keep a watch on all the immovable property.
- Under the ULPIN Scheme, the distribution of civil services of land records can be done easily.
- There will also be monitoring of the departments on the distribution of land, financial institutions and all the stakeholders data records.
Finally, you have got the answer to the question of “What is ULPIN”. Thus, ULPIN is an acronym. So it has many full forms in different categories.