On this page, We are going to learn about the full form of JSP and the meaning of JSP, As well as the meaning, definition, abbreviation, and acronym for JSP in different categories. So you should read this post till the end.
The Full Form of JSP: Java Server Pages
JSP stands for Java Server Pages in the terms of programming language. JSP is a technology that helps to develop web applications or Webpages that support dynamic content. Using JSP, developers insert Java code into HTML pages using JSP tags.
uses of Java Server Pages (JSP)
- Using JSP, collect any type of input from users via the webpage forms
- fetch and extract records from a database or other source
- passing control between pages
- Enter user preferences in the database
- Easily, access JavaBeans components
- create a web page that supports dynamic content
- insert Java code into HTML pages
- sharing information between requests and pages
- obtaining information from databases