ELB Stands for Elastic Load Balancing. it is a Amazon Web Services LLC that helps to automatically distributes your incoming traffic across multiple targets. In one or more Availability Zones, you may store things like EC2 instances, packages, and IP addresses. It keeps track of the health of its registered targets and only sends traffic to those who are in good shape.
ELB load balancing distributes a computer’s workload across many computers, allowing users to be served more quickly in general. ELB has a number of new features, including:
- Both IPv4 and IPv6 are supported.
- Support for a variety of cyphers.
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate administration centralised.
- Availability is high.
- Authentication with a public key is optional.
- Monitoring of Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) instances that are unhealthy.
- Only distributing instances among healthy channels.
But There are some Most Using ELB Full form is Earth Leakage Breaker or the Meaning of ELB abbreviation is Extension Level Billing or The full form of ELB is Ethernet Load Balancing.
Finally, you have got the answer to the question of “What is ELB”. Thus, ELB is an acronym. So it has many full forms in different categories. Finally, ELB has many Full-Forms listed in different categories below the table. Let’s Learn the ELB Full Form in English.