On this page, We are going to learn about the full form of CCNA and the meaning of CCNA, As well as the meaning, definition, abbreviation, and acronym for CCNA in different categories. So you should read this post till the end.
The Full Form of CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate
CCNA stands for Cisco Certified Network Associate. CCNA is an online networking course, in which topics related to networking are taught. In this, certified levels have been created according to the network engineering level, after clearing which you can make a career in any networking field.
The Cisco company was founded in 1984 by Stanford University computer scientist Leonard Bosack and his wife, Sandy Lerner. Cisco is the world’s largest and most famous company headquartered in San Jose, California (USA).
Types Of CCNA Online Networking Course
For the online networking course in CCNA, many certifications are offered.
- CCNA Wireless
- CCNA Cyber Ops
- CCNA Service Provider
- CCNA Security
- CCNA Collaboration
- CCNA Cloud
- CCNA Industrial
- CCNA Routing & Switching
- CCNA Data Center
Syllabus of CCNA
Below are many easy subjects covered by the CCNA routing and switching certification.
|CCNA Full-Form||Cisco Certified Network Associate|
|Course Duration||3 Months to 1 Year|
|Average Fees||INR 22,000 -25,000 PA|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 4-7 LPA|
|Employment Roles||Project Manager|
Network and Support Technician
Network Support Executive
Video Media Operator
|Institutes Offering |
|Procognition Technologies Pvt Ltd|
Reliable Network Technologies
CMS IT TDC
CMS IT Training Institute Andheri
- Routing Protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, RIP)
- Network Management
- Network Security
- WLAN (Wide Local Area Network)
- OSI Model
- Routers (Introduction, Components, Cisco IOS)
- IP Routing (IPV 4, IPV 6)
- VLAN (Virtual Local Area Network)
- IP Addressing (Types Of Addresses, IP Address Class)
Eligibility for CCNA
This certification program requires the student to fulfill the following university course-related requirements:
- Minimum 55% marks are required in the 10+2 exam.
- The Cisco CCNA course does not require students to have any specific subject knowledge. Students of any stream can do this course, although it is easier for the students of the science stream to understand it.
- Students who have passed Bachelor’s degree in Information Science, Computer Science and Engineering are eligible for CCNA certification program.
- CCNA is the first step to becoming a CISCO Certified Entry Network Technician (CCENT). You must pass the CISCO networking devices exam in order to earn the CCENT certificate.
- ICND1 exams and courses are required for CCNA accreditation.
Job Profile and Salary After CCNA
|job profile||Salary per year (in INR)|
|technical support engineer||₹ 4-7 lakh|
|system Engineer||₹ 4-5 lakh|
|system administrator||₹ 4-5 lakh|
|senior network engineer||₹ 8-10 lakh|
|network technician||₹ 2-5 lakh|
|network support engineer||₹ 17-20 lakh|
|network security specialist||₹ 21-25 lakh|
|network Engineer||₹37-40 Lakh|
|network associate||₹ 6-8 lakh|
|information technology manager||₹12-15 lakh|