Aioli Meaning in English
Meaning 📖: Mediterranean sauce that originated in Provence, France
Definition✎: Aioli is a garlic-flavored sauce or condiment that is often used as a dip or spread. It is made by emulsifying garlic, olive oil, and sometimes egg yolks, creating a creamy and flavorful sauce.
Pronunciation🗣: as /aɪˈoʊli/ (eye-OH-lee)
- garlic mayonnaise
- garlic sauce, and
- Mediterranean sauce.
Examples Use of Aioli in a Sentence
- “I love to dip my fries in aioli for that extra garlic kick.”
- “The grilled vegetables were served with a side of homemade aioli.”
- “She prepared a delicious sandwich with turkey, avocado, and a generous spread of aioli.”
- “The chef drizzled aioli over the seafood paella for added flavor.”
- “Aioli is a versatile sauce that complements a wide range of dishes.”
- “The creamy texture of aioli pairs perfectly with crispy onion rings.”
- “You can make aioli at home by blending garlic, olive oil, and egg yolks until smooth.”