On this page, We are going to learn about the full form of Twitter and the meaning of Twitter, As well as the meaning, definition, and acronym for Twitter in different categories. So you should read this post till the end.
The Full Form of Twitter – Typing What I’m Thinking That Everyone’s Reading
Twitter Stands for Typing What I’m Thinking That Everyone’s Reading. Actually, Twitter is a name originating from a short burst of inconsequential information and chirps from birds.
Twitter is an American microblogging and social networking service in which users can post and communicate via messages called “tweets”. Registered users can post, like, and retweet tweets as well as you can share photos, videos, links, polls, and even live videos also.
Twitter is used by millions of people around the world to share and discover the latest news and information. It’s also a great way to build your personal brand and increase your online presence.
unregistered users on Twitter can only read them. Since the beginning, Twitter has been growing continuously, which includes big celebrities, politicians, VIP people as well as common people. on this social network, users send their thoughts to other followers by typing messages of less than 140 characters. There are some Important Terms that are used on Twitter?
- Tweet – A 140-character long message.
- Retweet (RT) – Re-sharing or giving credit to someone else’s tweet.
- Feed – These are the stream of tweets that you see on the homepage. It contains all the updates that you get from the users whom you follow.
- Handle – This is your username.
- Mention (@) – This is a reference way to tweet another user with their username (e.g. @BarackObama). Users get a notification when they are @mentioned. This is a way to have discussions with other users in the public realm.
- Direct Message (DM) – This is a private, 140-character message between two people. You also have the option to decide whether to accept a Direct Message or communicate with a single Twitter user, or DM only those you are following. You can DM only those people who follow you.
- Hashtag (#) – This is a way in which a topic of conversation is mentioned or you can also participate in a larger linked discussion if you want.
Who invents Twitter?
Twitter was created by Jack Dorsey, Noah Glass, Biz Stone, and Evan Williams in March 2006. Jack Dorsey, who first thought about this microblogging app. Jack Dorsey and his partners thought of making it a User Status Service, hence the name ‘Twitch’. Later it was named Twitter.
According to the oxford dictionary, Twitter means “to talk quickly in a high excited voice, especially about something that is not very important“.
Who is the new founder and owner of Twitter
Tesla CEO and the world’s richest man Elon Musk has become the new owner of Twitter. He has bought Twitter for $44 billion. Now Elon Musk has a 100% stake in Twitter Inc.
He bought the Twitter company at the rate of 54.20 dollars (about Rs 4148) per share. Now Elon Musk owns the Twitter company from 2022