On this page, We are going to learn about the full form of QR and the meaning of QR, As well as the meaning, definition, and acronym for QR in different categories. So you should read this post till the end.
Full Form of QR code: Quick Response Code
QR code Stands for Quick Response Code. Qr code is a type of barcode that can be used to provide information about a product, service, and advertisement. Qr code is a form of matrix barcode that can be scanned using a smartphone camera.
A QR code is a type of two-dimensional barcode developed by the Japanese company Denso Wave. QR codes are often used to direct users to web pages or other online content.
But they can also be used to store data. The amount of data that can be stored in a QR code depends on the size and shape of the QR code.
How to Scan QR Code from Smartphone
A QR code is a type of barcode that is typically black and white and can be read by a camera. The code contains data that can be read by a smartphone app. you can also Scan QR Code from your Smartphone following these steps-
- If you have a SmartPhone, whether it is iPhone, Android, or Blackberry, then you can also use it to scan a QR Code.
- To Scan QR Code from a Smartphone you just have to download a Barcode Scanner App like Red laser, Barcode Scanner, or QR Scanner.
- All you have to do is install it and scan that code with your phone’s camera and it automatically decodes that code.
Who invented the QR Code?
The first QR code was invented in 1994 by Denso-Wave, a Toyota Group affiliate. Originally, it was intended to track many aspects of the company, but as its use grew, it became necessary to commercialize it.
What are the Applications of QR Code
- It is used to redirect the QR Code to the URL of any specific website.
- We can use it as a business card, in which all business-related information will be already embedded.
- You can also add a link to your new App so that people can use App.
- We can also use it on the basis of a discount code.
- we can also get a YouTube video or channel linked, which increases the chances of it going viral.
- we can also promote our new products.
- We can also link this new location with Google Maps location.
- you can also attach the information about the price of the item so that someone can scan it and get that information.
- We can also use it to share messages.
- You can also put it on the Contact page of your website so that someone can scan it and save the complete information about your website on their phone.
There are some of the most commonly used acronyms, abbreviations, full forms, and QR meaning are listed in different categories below the table.