The Full Form of NORCET: Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test
NORCET stands for Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test. NORCE Test is a national-level entrance exam conducted by the National Recruitment Agency (NRA) for the recruitment of nursing officers in the Indian armed forces.
Candidates who have qualified for the NORCET exam will be eligible for the post of nursing officer in the Indian army, navy, and air force.
eligibility for AIIMS NORCET exam
- Gender – “Nursing officer Recruitment common eligibility test” is only for females.
- Age limit – The age limit of a female candidate should be up to 17 years to appear for the Norcet exam.
- Qualification – Irrespective of the qualification of the students from any board (State board & CBSE board etc.) just 10+2 should be passed out.
- Subject – The following subjects must be compulsory in 10+2 for you to be able to take the Norcet exam: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and English.
- Maximum percentage – Students should have marks in this subject above the maximum 55 percentile in 12 of the subjects (Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and English) for other categories like ST and SC should have marks above the 50 percentile.
In this post, we discussed all the important things about what is NORCET? You will not only get all the possible NORCET full forms and meanings. but also all popular full forms, acronyms, abbreviations, and NORCET meanings and definitions.