On this page, We are going to learn about the full form of ALEXA and the meaning of ALEXA, As well as what are ALEXA means and definition, and its acronym in different categories. So you should read this post till the end.
The Full Form of ALEXA: Artificial Language Experimental Assistant
ALEXA stands for Artificial Language Experimental Assistant. Alexa is a Digital Voice Assistant powered by Amazon. inc, it is developed by Amazon Lab 126 in 2013. Alexa is used as a technical assistant. Using Alexa, all the smart devices in the house can control devices like TV, AC, etc.
Apart from this, with the help of Alexa, many tasks like setting alarms, weather, voice interaction, music playback, reading emails, getting weather and traffic information, etc.
How does Alexa work?
Alexa needs an Internet connection to work because she retrieves answers from cloud-based servers and finds them for you.
Alexa gets activated as soon as we call it by its name, Alexa, and is ready to hear your voice through the microphone once we say that name.
Feature and Benefits of Alexa
- It allows you to control your smart devices such as air conditioning, fans, etc. while sitting at home.
- Your favorite songs can be played by giving voice commands to Alexa.
- Sitting at home, the weather of any place in the world can be numbing.
- The news of the world can be heard through voice.
- When you’re free, you can talk to Alexa in both Hindi and English.
- Alexa allows you to set an alarm.
How to Install Amazon Alexa on Smartphone
Step 1: The first step to installing Amazon Alexa on your smartphone is to visit the link below and install it.
Step 2: You have to log in with your ID and password after installing the app, or you can create a new Amazon account by clicking on New to Amazon after installing the app.
Step 3: The Amazon Alexa App will show you four or five options, with Alexa marked in the middle, tap on it, and Alexa will begin to respond.
Step 4: Give commands to Alexa e.g “Alexa, play the song”
How to set up Alexa?
- Once you have installed the Alexa app on your Android or iPhone, open it to set up Alexa.
- Select the device option at the bottom of the Alexa app once it opens.
- When you touch on the device option, you will see the option of a plus on top. Tap it.
- The device will now be paired
- The Amazon Echo icon will appear on the right side of the Echo Dot icon, so you touch it.
- Thanks for connecting to Alexa, you can now start giving commands to her.
Alexa Requires an Amazon Account?
You must have an Amazon account to use Alexa, but you must also be a member of Amazon Prime to use Alexa. If you don’t have a Prime membership, you can still enjoy Alexa. Just set up an Amazon account.
In response to your voice questions, Alexa searches for answers in cloud-based servers and on the Internet, converts the data into voice and narrates it through the speaker.